Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

poor little guy

sorry I couldn't donate much, my job sucks :[

I'm sure you'll raise the funds though :). Can't wait till he's back on his paws! It's always harrowing when your beloved pet has to go through serious surgery.

Polygonal Fury Polygonal Fury

I got gold medals for all levels...

...but for some reason it won't let me go on to the experimental part :[

Either way, great game, kept me entertained for a few hours :)

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

My bad

I didn't read the description properly for Darnell's flash. I just never realised these weren't part of the portal. Blasphemy!

But anywho, Nene Interactive Suicide will always bring a smile to my face. Probably more to do with the cheesey blood effects though :)

Easter Blast 3 Easter Blast 3

Excellent work!

So good. I really hope this gets front page.

Bunnies were a bit fast, which made it hard to hit them with the hand guns, but the rest of the weapons kicked so much ass. I think I killed like...600 on the last level :D. Cool music too =D

Can't wait to see another one!

ChocoFruits V1.0 ChocoFruits V1.0

Fun :D

Fun little game. I managed to get up to level 8 ^_^

Never heard of chocopets before. This is something I'm going to have to investigate. Seems eerily similar to NeoPets ;D

TylerProjects responds:

Well, chocopets was created to be an addition that can be placed in a person's blog/website.

In a way, you can visit this pet and show it to your friends when they visit your site/blog. ;p

ZombieSimulator ZombieSimulator

Excellent!

Ahhh, this is a fun little gadget! Unique idea too.

A few niggling bugs. Not being able to clear the screen after the simulation has been completed is one of them. Be nice if the guys had some different guns (and were a bit more accurate :D). It's a little bit slow too.

But these are all minor concerns. I can't wait to see if you expand upon this idea, add a few more options etc.

Insult Generator 2 Insult Generator 2

That was fun ^_^

That was hell good dude, very slick.

I like the audible insults. Were they randomly generated too, because if they were, they were put together flawlessly.

tiki-doko alphagame! tiki-doko alphagame!

Not too bad

Pretty nice game technically and graphically, but not too exciting. I didn't really have any desire to want to finish it.

virtual egg virtual egg

Yo jakeus

How dare you copy both virtual eggapoo and happyvile. I fucking hate you jake. 5/5.

P.S. get on msn dork!!!

Retarded-Nation responds:

dood im always on msn u still at korny?

Sidewinder Missile Path Sidewinder Missile Path

Brilliant

I love little toys like this. This one is so bloody cool :D Make more!!!